The Differently Gendered Culturally Appropriating Hash in King Carol II of Romania Park Christmas run. In Nice.
NB not to be confused with a Park Run
Whether a member, visitor or visiting; a runner or a walker; ALL are welcome to continue year end festivities on a nice trail from the sea to the balcony of Fabron overlooking Nice. An opportunity to explore former 18th & 19th century châteaux, palaces & parks & their transition into 20th century communal living.
You are invited to:
- Circle up from 10 am for a 10:30 start
- Behind the car park of the Carol of Roumania Park
- Access to the car park is from the roundabout at Avenue Val Marie.
– A8 direction Nice from W of airport:
– from rapid highway “Voie Mathis” take Fabron exit. Follow signs for Carol of Roumania park into Avenue Fabron and continue from * above.
– train to Nice Ville & bus #12 direction Vittone from train station bus stop in front of Paul’s. Sunday departure times are 8:20 – 9:35 – 10:49..so 9:35 is recommended. Get off at Fabron/Musee d’Art Naif bus stop. Journey of approx 30 minutes. R **turn into Avenue Fabron; cross tram line; under overhead bridge; L into Avenue Fabron & follow flour across Indochine park. L to Avenue Val Marie roundabout & enter Carol of Roumania park.
– aircraft to Nice airport & bus along Promenade des Anglais to Fabron bus stop. Cross over the Promenade & continue from ** above.
Contact hare for additional assistance or clarification.